Watercolor Kit – For Procreate on iPads
Are you looking for highly realistic results?
Get the real look of watercolor paint right on your iPad! This set is different from others you may have seen, it uses the power of the Procreate 5 engine combined with real scans of watercolors paint and paper textures. It all comes together to produce a beautifully realistic effect.
Watercolor Kit was made by scanning authentic watercolor strokes, dabs, and splashes, using a variety of painting techniques and effects, in a high resolution, and optimizing them in Procreate 5 to make them look and react as realistically as possible. Be sure to take full advantage of the Apple Pencil’s tilt and pressure control, as these brushes are capable of incredibly natural and satisfying results. Your Procreate illustrations will look like real watercolor paintings.
You don’t need to customize anything, everything is already done. Just open the canvas file of your choice in your Procreate app and start painting. Video demonstration will be posted soon.
Do you already have favorite watercolor brushes? Try them in Watercolor Kit and see how they get additional watercolor textures.
Also, you can combine this kit with my other kits, such as the Charcoal Kit or Colored Pencil Kit for a beautifully authentic and unique result.
Make watercolor paintings anywhere you bring your iPad, without lugging around all your painting supplies, or dealing with unwanted water drips, waiting for layers to dry, or permanent brushstroke mistakes – and have every color imaginable just a tap away! You might never feel the need to buy paints again.
- Apple iPad
- Apple Pencil synced
- Procreate App for iPad installed
- Before installing this kit, please make sure the iOS running on your iPad is updated and current.
- You must also have the latest version of the Procreate App.
- These brushes are designed with the technology available in Procreate 5 and higher. Having a lower version will either cause the kit to not install, or install improperly and not work correctly.
- These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won’t work in Photoshop or any other painting programs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.