Alcohol Marker Kit – For Procreate on iPads
Are you looking for highly realistic results?
Get the real look of Copic markers, Touch markers, or any other alcohol-based markers, right on your iPad! This set is different from others you may have seen – it uses the power of the new Procreate 5 engine combined with real scans of alcohol marker stroke shapes, with their various nibs, and mimics how they lay down their pigment, stroke after stroke – all while allowing the paper texture to show through. It all comes together to produce a beautifully realistic effect.
Make marker artwork anywhere you bring your iPad, without lugging around all your markers and papers, or dealing with the smelly fumes of alcohol markers, stained fingers, or permanent coloring mistakes – and have every color imaginable just a tap away! You might never feel the need to buy alcohol markers again.
Additionally, you can combine this kit with my other kits, such as the Watercolor Kit, Charcoal Kit, and Colored Pencil Kit for a beautifully authentic and unique result.
You don’t need to customize anything, everything is already done. Just open the canvas file of your choice from the kit in your Procreate app and start painting with the included brushes. Tips on how to use the kit effectively is included.
Video demonstration will be posted soon.
- Apple iPad
- Apple Pencil synced
- Procreate App for iPad installed
- Before installing this kit, please make sure the iOS running on your iPad is updated and current.
- You must also have the latest version of the Procreate App.
- These brushes are designed with the technology available in Procreate 5 and higher. Having a lower version will either cause the kit to not install, or install improperly and not work correctly.
- These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won’t work in Photoshop or any other painting programs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.