Last updated: January 1st, 2022
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser to a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a small number of cookie files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts:
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with recommended content, display personalized content, recognize you and deliver notifications, among other customised features and services we provide or will soon provide.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences, like your shipping address.
- Keeping track of items stored in your wishlist or shopping cart.
- Conducting research, diagnostics, and surveys to improve our content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to securely process your purchases, improve website security, report any malicious activity of the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/